Junior Marketplace Specialist
Who are we?
Kooduu is a consumer electronics brand that has Dutch and Danish roots and was founded in 2017 on the basis of togetherness, happiness, positive ambiance, coziness, innovation and putting a smile on people’s faces. The brand invites people to set the mood wherever and whenever. This means all Kooduu products are the perfect companion for any social event, such as a summer barbecue, indoor family gatherings, picnics in the park or a romantic evening for two on the couch. Join the Kooduu team and boost the cozy minimalism lifestyle with a litlle help of Kooduu products.
Enough about us, let's talk about you!
Do you have interest and/or experience with optimizing products and campaigns on Amazon, Bol.com and/or other European Marketplaces? Then we are looking for you. Apply today and join and international company and with an international marketplace strategy that you can bring to the next level.
What is the role about?
As a Marketplace Specialist at Kooduu you will be part of the eCommerce and Marketing team. Within the team, you will be responsible for generating exposure and sales on external sales platforms like Amazon, Bol.com, Faire.com and other major European sales platforms.
- Optimize product listings, content and findability of Kooduu products on our current and future marketplaces.
- Create and improve Kooduu advertisment campaigns on our current and future marketplaces for healthy ROAS.
- Manage stock levels and shipments by working closely together with your colleagues from the Logistics department.
- Answer customer service questions and issues on the various marketplaces and collaborate with the Kooduu Customer Service Team if necessary.
- Communicate with the marketplace contacts about advertisement campaigns, stocks inventory, customer service issues, etc.
- Determine pricing strategies in relation to competitors and re-sellers.
- Follow closely the various marketplaces trends, developments and opportunities, and act to implement updates in benefits of Kooduu.
- Report to the Kooduu eCommerce manager and the Kooduu General Management team.
Who are you?
You just finished your study and looking for your first job to put your marketing knowledge in practice. We want you to be digital-savvy as well, so you know what's going on in digital marketing.
- You have an excellent command of the English language. It is a strong advantage if you also speak Dutch, German and/or French.
- You have a completed Bachelor's or master’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Ideally, you have at least a year of experience in marketplaces and online marketing.
- You have a structured data-driven marketing mind, analytical skills, and can take advantage of that with some creativity.
- You can plan and execute ongoing tasks.
- You live in or near Haarlem, Amsterdam or the area. This is not a remote role and we don't offer re-location.
What’s in it for you?
Working in an international and fast-growing company. Being part of an energetic, international team of skilled colleagues who look beyond the borders of their fields and work together to “make it happen” for the company and our customers. Freedom and responsibility. You can grow as a professional at Kooduu. You get to do a lot of things by yourself and have ownership while having support from your peers. Join a team open to humor and friendliness, the Kooduu Thursday (and Friday) Afternoon Get-Togethers, and the occasional, but now legendary Kooduu International-themed nights. You don't wanna miss out on that!
If you are interested in the role and working at Kooduu as a Marketplace Specialist, please contact us and send your resume including a motivation letter to jobs @ kooduu.com. We look forward to hearing from you! Cheers, The Kooduu Team
Acquisition by employment agencies for this vacancy is not appreciated