Customer Service Representative
Workplace type: On-site/Hybrid
Location: Haarlem, Netherlands
Kooduu is a Danish and Dutch-owned lifestyle design and technology brand founded in 2017 based on bringing joy, happiness and togetherness to people through innovation. The brand invites people to set the mood wherever and whenever they please. This means all products are the perfect companion for any social event, summer barbecue, indoor family gathering, picnic in the park or a cozy evening on the couch. Enjoy the minimalist joyful lifestyle and create meaningful moments in life with a little help from Kooduu!
Your main responsibilities include providing product/service information, processing incoming orders, tracking and/or solving delivery issues, and handling after-sales cases. You will be onboarded in this part-time role (16-20 hours a week) by your colleagues, who will get you up to speed and equip you to succeed. Some experience is welcome, but not a must.
So, let's talk about the kind of tasks you will be doing
- Answer the phone, email, webchat, and provide product and service information to our customers, team, or partners.
- Handle simple after-sales cases: manage product returns and provide timely solutions to the customers.
- Process incoming orders and solve any delivery issue with the logistics team.
- Be the right hand of the logistics team: the bridge between them and our sales agents.
- Take care of incoming and outgoing parcels from and to the office
- From time to time we may need your help in other kinds of tasks to make things happen. We're a small team.
What we would like you to bring:
- Fluency in English. It is a big plus if you speak German, French, and/or Dutch.
- Excellent people skills, since you will be collaborating with different teams.
- Organizational skills that allow you to multitask effectively while still taking care of the details.
- A hands-on and can-do attitude.
- Enough computer skills to learn how to use new systems. We use Outlook, Salesforce, Exact, and will introduce new tools along the way.
- We are a small team of open and fun professionals, so we hope to find that mix of informal but responsible colleagues that fuel our brand and growth.
What’s in it for you?
- A nice office space 5 walking minutes away from the central station in Haarlem, NL.
- Onboarding and support from your colleagues – you’re not alone! Feel free to ask and provide feedback.
- You can grow as a professional at Kooduu. You get to do a lot of things by yourself and have ownership while having support from your peers.
- A complete business insight in the customer service department.
- A good compensation for your work.
- Join a company that is about to expand and a team open to humor and friendliness.
- Enjoy Kooduu Thursday Afternoon Get-Togethers and the occasional, but legendary Kooduu International-themed nights.
If you are interested in working at Kooduu as a Customer Service Representative, please contact us soon by sending us your resume including a short motivation letter to jobs @ kooduu.com. We will get back to you within a week.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Kooduu Team